A community for fans of games, anime, art, tv, manga. Share what you're into or working on easily. Use our tools to build your social media following. Sign up
Latest Comments
Game Communities
Company Communities
Latest News
Active Teams
Newest Members
Making, Min
1 6
random87: I was able to eat through 80% of the pasta mountain, and survived. I did had to throw the other 20% away :( someone send Friedclams, I need his guidance.
FriedClams: Pasta is delicious! You should have saved the other 20% for a snack! Pasta is delicious! You should have saved the other 20% for a snack!
Show me more!