A community for fans of games, anime, art, tv, manga. Log inSign up with Discord, Facebook, Google, TwitchTV, Twitter
random87 avatar

Making pasta! Have I accidentally used enough pasta to feed a small African village, like the last time I tried this? Who knows! Check back in 30 min to find out!

1 6 63 Aug 11

Comments

syrup avatar

"Hours ago..." oh dear - someone call the pasta police! He's probably buried under a mounta of sticky gooey pasta!!

Aug 11
random87 avatar

I was able to eat through 80% of the pasta mountain, and survived. I did had to throw the other 20% away someone send Friedclams, I need his guidance.

3 Aug 11
random87 avatar

@syrup Uh well here's the thing: at first I was bold and thought that maybe, just maybe I'd be able to eat it all after all. So I gave that a shot, but couldn't I did however eat so much that there really wasn't to much left, not enough to have a full meal some other day anyways.

Aug 11
FriedClams avatar

Pasta is delicious! You should have saved the other 20% for a snack!

Pasta is delicious! You should have saved the other 20% for a snack!

Aug 13
What do you think? Sign up with Discord, Facebook, Google, TwitchTV, Twitter to leave a comment.